Re: [Hampshire] Mozilla Firefox plugins directory

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mozilla Firefox plugins directory

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5705d100.hantslug.org.uk.6628': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 31 15:00:11 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 02:56:09PM +0000, hantslug@??? wrote:
> I am following instructions* which require me to cd to <quote> Mozilla Firefox
> plugins directory </quote>, but I cannot find the directory in order to
> change to it. It may well in fact be an Iceweasel directory since I am
> running Etch, but I can't find that either.
>
> I have googled repeatedly and found numerous alternative instructions for what
> I am trying to do (which all boil down to the same thing anyway), but they
> _all_ require me to cd first to my Mozilla Firefox plugins directory.
>
> Could any kind soul give me a suggestion as to what the path to my "Mozilla
> Firefox plugins directory" might be so that I can cd to it?

/usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins usually.

Hugo.

    --- Anyone using a computer to generate random numbers is, of ---
                       course,  in a state of sin.