Re: [Hampshire] Mozilla Firefox plugins directory - thanks

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mozilla Firefox plugins directory - thanks
I found three of the suggested directories and installed symbolic links to all
(one by one and tested them :-( ), but I still don't have Java functioning
in Firefox, Iceweasel (yes, I know - but I was getting desperate), Konqueror
or Opera.

Still, I am one step further down the track, and I _know_ that it can work.
So thank you very much.

I'll go and see whether a change of activity (cooking supper :-( ) clears my
brain! (Well, it may not clear my brain, but it will feed the 500 - or
rather 4.)

Lisi