[Hampshire] [Fwd: [Surrey] Free: Graphics tablet (nice, big,…

Author: Jacqui caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [Fwd: [Surrey] Free: Graphics tablet (nice, big, Linux friendly) Genius Newsketch 1812HR]
FYI:

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Wed Oct 31 10:32:37 2007
To: surrey@???
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:51:49 -0400
Subject: [Surrey] Free: Graphics tablet (nice, big,    Linux friendly)
Looking for a new home where it will be properly appreciated!

Jacqui gave me this over 6 months ago, and I was absolutely delighted.
But I have to confess that I've had too much else on my 'todo' list
to get round to even trying it out. And since my wife has a graphics
tablet, for the occasional times I'll want one it makes more sense for
me to cadge hers.

Interface is 9-pin serial. If you don't have that, maybe a usb adapter
is possible, I don't know -- wasn't an issue for me, so I didn't
investigate.
I did look around for Linux drivers and it looked like that was ok.

In original box.

Can deliver if close to Woking/Chobham, or can bring to next Saturday
meeting (Guildford), or can be collected. Or could pass on at the
meeting to someone nearer to you.

John W

ps Jacqui, maybe you can copy this to the Hants list as well?