Re: [Hampshire] PCI TV cards?

Author: Tim B (Systems)
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] PCI TV cards?
I have just set up a MythTV box. I originally used a card from Maplin, but
they've now discontinued it. After a catastrophic hardware failure, I have
finally ended up with a Hauppage Nova T 500 twin tuner card, which is quite
good. There is plenty of documentation of the web. I would recommend
upgrading to a 2.18.22 kernel to use it. In Debian this is most easily done
via a distupgrade to Lenny.

Cheers,

Tim B.