[Hampshire] [OT] Basingstoke Ligh Bulb Challenge

Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Basingstoke Ligh Bulb Challenge
To anyone who lives in the borough of Basingstoke and Deane.

The borough has 3000 energy efficient light bulbs to give away. Go along to
the borough web site[1] and sign up and they will send any borough resident a
bulb (assuming they aren't all gone) in the post.

The parish or ward with the most requests as a proportion of it's residents
wins a £1000 prize for an environmental project of their choosing.

Obviously I'd prefer to see my village win, but that doesn't mean that I want
to deprive other borough residents of their free bulb. As long as your
request doesn't prevent Overton from winning, please contact the borough for
your free bulb... ;-)

[1] http://www.basingstoke.gov.uk/community/climatechange/lightbulb/

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
    -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland