Re: [Hampshire] Talks?

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Alan Pope
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56fb5100.hantslug.org.uk.26881': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Nov 7 18:12:35 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Wednesday 07 Nov 2007, Alan Pope wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 16:28 +0000, Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:
> > On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 at 04:16:40PM +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> > > Hi Adam,

> > > I have a couple of of dLAN 200 AVs I could bring along also if you
> > > wanted to do a demo.
> >
> > I suppose we only need a pair of them, I can bring mine as I only
> > use them for ad hoc networking.
>
> I wasn't sure if you had a different model than I so that's why I
> explicitly mentioned it.

I have the "dLAN 200 AV" as well, I'm happy to bring my pair in so yours can
stay at home. It would have been good if yours were a different model then we
could have seen if they talk to each other as they are supposed too.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced
    -- anon