Re: [Hampshire] was Virtual Box

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] was Virtual Box
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:19:04 +0000
Tim <xendistar@???> wrote:

> On Mon November 12 2007 11:14, john lewis wrote:
> >
> > I'd guess it is around that age, I'll give your suggestion a
> > trial. I don't think we have a Maplins locally so will have to
> > use local computer shop.
> >
> There a Maplins in the triangle in Bournemouth at the top of the
> pedestrian percint and there is a Maplins at Fleetsbridge next to
> B&Q

Thanks Tim

I don't often go into the town centre* and had completely forgotten
Maplins were there, When I do go there it is primarily to visit
Borders and use the Richmond Hill car park so go nowhere near the
Traingle

*Most shopping can be done at Hampshire Centre (yeah I know it isn't
called that these days but it is the name I remember) which is just
along the road.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package