Re: [Hampshire] Impressed with gOS - simplicity itself, for …

Author: Jim Kissel
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Impressed with gOS - simplicity itself, for the right people

Andy Random wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Jim Kissel wrote:
>
>> Guess I was just dumb lucky. On Monday/Tuesday Dabs.com showed the 701
>> available in 1-2 days. Wednesday they showed it as available, so I
>> ordered one and paided 11GBP extra to get next day delivers. Arrived
>> about 14:00 today. Just had another look at Dabs.com.......
>> ....available 3-4 weeks!
>
> Damn! Lucky you...
>
> So you actually have one of these little beasts now? Any chance of a
> mini review?

I write a sometimes blog to myself in the theme of "Travels with xxxxx"
and have started one about the 701. Yes, I will post it after I've had a
few days experience with the little beast.

> Will you be at the Hants LUG meeting in December and if so can you bring
> it with you?

I'll try to attend. What's the date?
It depends on the gods and happenstance. YMMV

--
People choose Microsoft Windows for their PC in the same manner
that the citizens of Soviet Russia elected the General Secretary

Jim Kissel
Open Source Migrations Limited
w: http://www.osml.eu
e: jim.kissel@???