Re: [Hampshire] [Wanted Ad]

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Wanted Ad]
Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Time to rummage around in that junk box in the loft! I am looking for a
> couple of sticks of PC133 SDRAM for my new (to me) mini-itx machine.
>
> Ideally a pair of 256Mb sticks or maybe a pair of 512Mb sticks please, a
> reasonable price paid for error-free memory.
>
> If you think you have something I might be interested in please send the
> spec and price to me *off-list*.

Following an email conversation with James Ashburner, who very kindly
volunteered to rummage on my behalf, I have now decided that I will
probably need low-profile memory modules if I want to get a slimline
DVD-R/RW in this new machine of mine.

So, unless you think you may have some of these knocking about (and
let's face it, it's pretty unlikely), please don't risk life and limb
navigating the darker regions of your loft for me!

Cheers,

Sean