Re: [Hampshire] Nas mounting problem

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Nas mounting problem
On Mon November 26 2007 19:05, Rob Malpass wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Rob, I tried the following

root@4[mit]# mount -t smbfs //192.168.1.250/share1/ /mnt/mp3
Password:

Enter the password (which is the password for admin access to the NAS) and it
mounts.

But I can't mount, add or delete files or folders as a user??

I have an external USB HD, a USB stick and a digital camera all of which I can
mount as a normal users from the cli.

Tim

GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!