[Hampshire] Cheap Hosting with email forwarding.

Author: the-labyrinth
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Cheap Hosting with email forwarding.
Does anyone have any suggestions for web-hosting.
I have grown unhappy with the people hosting my company domain - They
no longer provide a catch-all email forwarder, so I have to specify a
forwarder for every email address I use within the domain, and their
machine seems to be passing on too much spam, so the addresses
forwarded to my address at my current client all get blocked as from a
known spammer!

The company is about to be dormant, so the web-hosting requirement is
very low - small static website with little traffic, but I do want to
have all my email (again not a great amount) forwarded to my account
at my ISP, and since the company will be dormant I do not want to be
paying very much.

Suggestions gratefully welcomed,
Chris