[Hampshire] [Hants] Electronics and Instrumentation job

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [Hants] Electronics and Instrumentation job
We have a job coming up involving a serial to I/O converter. The
I/O is mostly thermocouples. I need someone to design and build
the hardware (100 annual). If you are, or know of, a competent
and reliable electronics cum instructation person, we would love
to hear from you.

The job will be commissioned in Yorkshire, but the job will be
run from Southampton.

Stephen
P.S. We're pushing hard for a VFX Forth for Linux alpha-test
release on Wednesday.

--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691