Re: [Hampshire] Debian, I installed the wrong bit

Author: Tim
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Debian, I installed the wrong bit
On Fri January 4 2008 10:49, Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:

> > > Ditto, the command line interface is easy enough, the ncurses text user
> > > interface (TUI) is a bit unfriednly..
> >
> > It is still a huge improvement on dselect.
>
> .... Annoyingly you still get dselect on an Etch system.

Well after a bit of trial and error I ended up reinstalling and then just
accepting the standard install (was that what it was called??) and then
installed the bits I wanted afterwards. Suffice to say it is up and running
at the moment but I am having issues with the software I have installed and I
guess I back next week probably asking questions :o

Tim