Re: [Hampshire] anyone else getting unsubbed due to bounces?

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] anyone else getting unsubbed due to bounces?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56d40100.hantslug.org.uk.26141': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 17 15:27:04 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Martin,

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 02:51:53PM +0000, m.nuttall@??? wrote:
> hello,
>
> I just received an email stating that i was unsubbbed due to excessive bounces.

Please could you forward the mail you received, with full headers to
admin@???? At a quick glance I don't see any problems with
mail going to m.nuttall@???.

Cheers,
Andy

--
My words are my own and do not represent Jacqui Caren.