[Hampshire] [For Sale] PC's

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, dorset
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [For Sale] PC's

I have the following items for sale:

Compaq Evo N400C Laptop and Docking station

Laptop is PIII Coppermine 850Mhz
256mb Memory
20gb hard disk
12" (diagonal) screen
2 x USB (ver.1.1)
1 x Pcimia slot
RJ45 network port
RJ11 modem port
Vga point
Parrallel port
Serial port

The docking Station has

CD-Rom Drive
3.5" Floppy Drive
2 x USB ports
1 x Serial port
1 x Parrellel port
Vga Port
PS2 Keyboard
PS2 Mouse

Also there is a Belkin wireless Pcimia card which is recognised as a BCM43xx
(but I have not tried to configure) and a Targus mini USB mouse

The laptop currently has a fresh install of Debian 4 and Gnome

Unfortunately the battery, dead only holding a few minutes charge, the only
damage (as such) is where a metal security plate was stuck on the top of the
lid. As it was peeling off I pulled it off and it has uncovered another sort
of badge on the the lid which is covered in some form of epoxy glue that
can't be removed.

The following item is a server

2 x 600mhz processors
2 GB Memory
3 x 36gb scsi hard drive in raid 5 format
1 x 9gb hard drive
1 x DDS3 Tape drive
1 x CD-Rom
1 x 3.5" Floopy
All fitted in a full height server tower

Currently has Debian installed and has an uptime of 331 days as a headless
unit

Anybody interested please contact me off list

Tim