Re: [Hampshire] Skype fails and takes out Gutsy

Top Page
Author: Jon Fautley
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Skype fails and takes out Gutsy

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f51100.hantslug.org.uk.4006': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Jan 31 08:06:47 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 9111B5743CA26D44
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:38:12 +0000
Peter Salisbury <peterthevicar@???> wrote:

> On Wednesday 30 Jan 2008, Wayne Lee wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 22:45 +0000, Alex wrote:

Maybe use a standard headset to rule out the USB one as being a
problem? Try and record/playback some audio through the USB headset
using Audacity or another audio program, too... you should at least try
and track the problem down a bit before assuming it's either "just" a
USB issue or "just" a Skype issue :)

/j
--
Jon Fautley RHCE, RHCX               email: jfautley@???
Senior Consultant                    cell :     +44 7841 558683