Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft's dispositions on OOXML are now up…

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft's dispositions on OOXML are now up ondis29500.org
I think this is because your font size settings are one above 'normal'.
Can you press ctrl+0 to reset the font size to normal and see if it
displays then. Obviously I have to fix it for larger font sizes, I just
want to make sure we are talking about the same problem first.

Thanks,

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 849388

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55