[Hampshire] Debian Network Debian Network SysAdmin course re…

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Debian Network Debian Network SysAdmin course recommendations?
(this is a repost of a mail I sent last week, however the subject was
"Re: Hampshire Digest, Vol 16, Issue 25" which might of caused folks
to filter/unread it!).

Hello LUGites,

Can anyone please recommend a quality provider of Debian Network
Sysadmin courses?

Ideally the course syllabus should ideally cover modern Debian network
admin topics (i.e. no news server/nntp topics - some course providers
list this but I beleive no one runs these anymore), examples:

- coverage of Exim mail server
- coverage of Apache, Samba, Squid, DNS, DHCP, NIS and PAM
- coverage of network security
- Managing the XEN Virtual Machine Environment
- Network troubleshooting

Something that includes Advanced Level Linux Professional (LPIC-2)
topics is a bonus:
http://www.lpi.org/en/lpi/english/certification/the_lpic_program

Many thanks,
Imran