Re: [Hampshire] [OTish] PSU/HDD Advice

Author: Peter Brooks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OTish] PSU/HDD Advice
Thanks for the comments, Now I know about these more efficient PSU's I
think we'll go along that route.

The Coolermaster iGreen 600W (http://www.ebuyer.com/product/115010)
seems to have good reviews and is fairly quiet.

We're going to purchase two 750GB Western Digital drives to begin
with, with us buying an additional two when we've filled up 100GB of
music. All will be raid-1 with LVM2 on top.
What is the best method to create one partition from 100GB on the
first device and the 750GB on the one to be brought later?