[Hampshire] [job] Senior AV Technician

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [job] Senior AV Technician

This may appeal to some on the list (although the prospect of working with
me may not!):

Taunton's College seek an outstanding candidate to join our lively IT/AV
team who are responsible for providing the College's extensive IT and AV
facilities. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication,
organisational and IT skills and commit their energy and enthusiasm to
produce outstanding results within the team. Candidates with experience in
Apple Mac networks, theatre lighting and sound or video production would be
an advantage.

For more details:

http://linkpot.net/jousts/

Tony