Re: [Hampshire] Online regex

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Online regex
My first response on reading this was to think: if you want to just "point
and click", then you're in the wrong forum....

Seriously, although I can't claim to be an expert with regular expressions,
what little I know amounts to one of the most useful skills I've acquired.

Go for it! It's well worth the effort.

Chris.