[Hampshire] virtio balloon driver (v2), was: qemu and paravi…

Author: Ottavio Caruso
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] virtio balloon driver (v2), was: qemu and paravirtual devices

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:51:43 +0000, "Hugo Mills" <hugo@???>
said:
>    >    Grab the latest 0.9.1 qemu sources, and the virtio device patches.
> The original patches are available from [1,2,3,4], but they don't
> apply cleanly to the 0.9.1 source. There are updated patches at
> [5,6,7] if you don't feel like porting the patches yourself.

Now, I have noticed that Anthony Liguori has prepared a set of patches:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=virtio&submit=Search&idxname=qemu-devel

Are they the same as the ones you have posted? Have you cooperated or
have the both of you worked on the same issue unaware of each other?

I remember you saying that you wouldn't want to post them to the mailing
list. Maybe I am wrong, for some reasons I can't find the original post.

What gives?

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different