Re: [Hampshire] basic job costing / call charging / support …

Author: Steve Kemp
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] basic job costing / call charging / support logging system needed / project costing
On Tue Apr 08, 2008 at 21:21:25 +0100, Daniel Pope wrote:

> It's not open-source though, not yet and possibly not ever. It
> represents a sizable amount of development and I'm not going to open
> source it before considering what return I can get on that investment.

I'd expect that if it were good *and* it were web-based it would be
relatively straightforward to sell - either hosted, or per-server
licensed.
With a desktop component too though? That sounds like it would only
work on Linux/Unix desktops, and I'm curious what kind of market size
that would have. (I could accept that this is just optional..)

I'd be interested if you could share your thoughts on that with us,
since you did mention the product/project?

Steve
--
Managed Anti-Spam Service
http://mail-scanning.com/