Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56969100.hantslug.org.uk.23825': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 24 11:10:50 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:55:45AM +0100, Jim Nicholson wrote:
> 2008/4/23 Tony Whitmore <tony@???>:
>
> > Philip Stubbs wrote:
> > > Was this the meeting when HantsLUG originally started, or the meeting
> > > where it was resurrected from the ashes into its current form?
> >
> > The former:
> >
> > http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HantsHistory
> >

> I remember the following being there:
> Ken Adams
> Me
> Mike Dwerryhouse
> John Lewis
> Mark Lewis
>
> But I remember us squeezing around a table inside, not sat outside - that
> must have been the resurrection meeting.

Yes, the sat-outside one (two large tables, about 20 people) was
the resurrection meeting. I was at that one, not at the first.

Hugo.

    --- There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to ---
               talk to us about this new script for Hamlet
                           they've worked out!