Re: [Hampshire] OpenSSL in Debian is broken

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenSSL in Debian is broken
Paul Tansom <paul@???> wrote:
> As a quick aside on that, I rather liked the
> Ubuntu upgrade process compared to that used by
> Debian. It's only a very minor difference, but
> having the upgrade regenerate the server keys
> for you was a nice touch.

Debian started pushing that out around the middle
of Wednesday.

The downside of that approach is that it changed
keys out of the sequence I'd adopted. I had to be
very careful not to lock myself out of systems, or
suffer hours of walking between sites. :-)

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.