Re: [Hampshire] Just checking

Author: Glenn Korbey
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Just checking
On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 13:02 +0100, Victor Churchill wrote:
> [OT]: always amusing what contextual ads Google throws up in GMail.
> Alongside Hugo's post, I got offered a silent PC, a tranquil cottage
> in Cornwall, and an open-topped bus tour...

Spealing of gmail/googlemail I thought evolution was having issues, as
for some reason I could no longer retrieve my googlemail via IMAP.
So I decided to check my googlemail via the website. After that
evolution worked fine.
Does googlemail require you to occasionally use the website or it stops
working?