Re: [Hampshire] Dell Inspiron 1200 Power Adaptor

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dell Inspiron 1200 Power Adaptor
Phillip Chandler wrote:
> Probably the wrong list(s) to be asking, but Im going to anyway.
>
> Would anyone have a spare power adaptor for a dell Inspiron 1200 that
> they would like to sell ?
>
> Amazon has one used for approx £18.00 Which Id be happy to go for. But
> Im wary of going to places / people that I dont trust, and seeing as
> Amazon allows other businesses to sell on their site.
>
> So Id rather trust a LUG group.

That's pretty cheap if it is a genuine Dell product. We paid something
like £45 for ours* from Dell, having investigated several generic
options that were not a great deal cheaper. If the seller has a good
rating I would be tempted to go for it - I can't imagine you will get
anything much cheaper.

Sean

Inspiron 1300