[Hampshire] July meeting - new venue and date

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] July meeting - new venue and date
Thanks to Bob Beattie at Nokia, SurreyLUG are meeting at Nokia.

I've included the email below:

Hi everyone,

I have been given the OK so have another Linux meeting here at Nokia
Southwood [since we were well behaved last time!]
Considering the number of people turning up, can you please bring your
own power extension block if possible since we have limited power
outlets in our atrium.

Same rules apply as before : If you wish to come along, please drop me
an email off list (robert.beattie@???) with car-reg and contact
number of hubby / wife / bf / gf / cat / dog : This is just incase we
need to contact someone on your behalf.

Doors will open at 11:30am [since I can't get out of bed in the
mornings] and I reckon we should aim to finish 7pm at the latest.

Those of you with WiFi enabled devices will get WiFi access keys from me
as before. Those like me with only Ethernet, I shall try to arrange to
borrow a managed switch.

How to get to Nokia Southwood :
        M3 J4a
        Postcode of area is GU14 0NG
        Front gates will be closed on the day.  Press intercom button on
left wall and mention "Linux user group"
        Parking available in front of the buildings.  You need to be in
    building 1 which is the left building as you enter the site.

Tea / Coffee and hot choccy is available for free on the ground floor.
There is no hot food service available on the day, so it's
either sandwiches (you bring) or you pop out for a pub lunch.

John W : Please feel free to pass this onto the Hamps Linux list.

Best regards,
Bob.

Adrian
--