[Hampshire] podcast, was: Linux drobo alternative

Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] podcast, was: Linux drobo alternative
On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 10:46:44AM +1000, John Hunt wrote:
> Just a quick side note: Thanks to Alan and co on the Ubuntu UK podcast
> for talking about Drobo - no linux alternative! Great podcast show guys!

Thanks John.

And for everyone else who doesn't use Ubuntu, don't worry the vast majority
of content is not Ubuntu-specific, so feel free to listen safe in the
knowledge that you don't use U*****.

http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/

We have a competition this episode (and most episodes to be honest) to win a
20 quid voucher for the Canonical online store.

Next episode (out in a couple of weeks) we have a competition to win a
brand new one of these:-

http://efficientpc.co.uk/desktops/wraith/

Of course if someone in the LUG enters and wins, then there's potentially
less we need to spend on postage :)

We have more hardware to give away over the next few episodes too.

Cheers,
Al.