Re: [Hampshire] restoring Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox fr…

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] restoring Mozilla Thunderbird and Firefox from backup

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x584f8100.hantslug.org.uk.24888': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 9 11:06:44 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Lisi wrote:

> Did that, and did mv 59uwmlpn.default again. Now if I try to start
> Thunderbird, I have:
>
> <quote> Thunderbird is already running but is not responding. To open a new
> window you must first close the existing Thunderbird process, or restart your
> system. </quote>

look inside 59uwmlpn.default for a link called 'lock' and delete it.
There may also be an empty file called '.parentlock', I don't know if
that also needs to be deleted.

Chris
--
Chris Smith <cjs94@???>