Re: [Hampshire] [robert@softwarefreedomday.org: [SFD-discuss…

Author: Lisi
To: Alan Pope, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [robert@softwarefreedomday.org: [SFD-discuss] Software Freedom Day: supplies registration extended until Saturday!]
On Wednesday 16 July 2008 21:51:46 Alan Pope wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 08:41:16PM +0100, Lisi wrote:
> > >
> > > Speaking of which, is anyone from the LUG planning to do anything for
> > > SFD this year? I had great fun helping out with Alan Cocks's stall in
> > > Bracknell last year, so if anyone was planning something similar I'd be
> > > well up for getting involved!
> >
> > According to the SFD site, Alan is doing it again this year.
>
> There is no Hants team registered yet. Where are you seeing that?
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/map.shtml

Home in on the UK, go to the furthest south (as of now, but obviously that
could change if someone further south registers) of the "pins" in the UK,
click on it. "Bracknell Software Freedom Day, leader Alan Cocks", which is
what Alan did last year and what Mark said he enjoyed.

Lisi