[Hampshire] Re: serial console remote control sorta thing ty…

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: serial console remote control sorta thing type deal
Isaac said

> I've had enough mini-itx boxes going down in the past 2 years to avoid
> them in future. As for Soekris products, I'd like to try them out when i'm
> not so busy ;-)

If you don't mind a bit of work, try one of the mini PCs such as
the eBox2300SX, which we've adoped for all this sort of stuff.
See
http://www.mpeforth.com/ngr.htm
part way down the page. Cheaper at 5 off and 25 off. Insanely
cheap at 1000 off. Six watts, tiny, fanless, in stock.

Stephen
--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691