Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required

Author: Cayenne-uk
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting venue required
I agree abouth the rate, David. For a 6 hour session, it would work
out at £100. Although it goes against the grain, we could cover the
cost but making an entrance charge. But that is for the IT suite,
which I am guessing is kitted out with PCs already. The other rooms
are not quite so expensive. Also, if they have a landline broadband
connection, we could rig up our own WiFi, as (I think) we have done in
Aldershot.

If we are looking for a regular venue, we may be able to negotiate a
lower rate. BTW, why is the Uni not available? And do they not have
any other suitable rooms they would be willing to let us use?

Of course, I am biased towards this venue because it is quite local to
me, and Lymington would be a long (if not pretty) drive.