[Hampshire] IRC +m

Author: mauve
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] IRC +m
Dear +o and/or ChanServ admins,

I know that my contribution to the #hants IRC channel is limited to
rants, interjections and generally being wankerish, but that is what IRC
was invented for [1] and I'm not at all happy with the new policy of
enforced silence.

For example, I would like to share with you this off-topic quote I found
on Wikipedia:

"The proportion of insecure software written in PHP, out of the total
of all common software vulnerabilities, amounted to: 12% in 2003, 20%
in 2004, 28% in 2005, 43% in 2006, 36% in 2007, and 33.8% for the
first quarter of 2008."

I have found that I am unable to do so.

Please can you unset +m or hand out some +v so that I can once again
assail you with my unique brand of wit, vitriol and self-importance?

Love and kisses,

Dan

[1] RFC 1459 omits this detail, but it is the conventional interpretation.