Re: [Hampshire] Greetings!

Author: B STEVENS
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Greetings!
hello, philip.

i used to run debian many years ago to help me understand solaris (as part of a work requirement).

when i left that job, i no longer needed to run any *nix but now i feel the need to dabble again.

i'm choosing debian because when i first tried linux, it was the one that gave me the least trouble :-)

regards

bryan

p.s. sorry about the format of the mail, that'll be sorted when i get me debian installed :-)