[Hampshire] Recommended reading

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Recommended reading
Here are some recommended reference books:

1) bash Quick Reference, O'Reilly, ISBN: 0596527764, download pdf only,
about £5.00.

The bash reference all bash users ought to have, only found it recently.
Print it out full duplex in pamphlet style if you can.

2) Perl pocket reference 4th Edition - Perl 5.8, O'reilley, ISBN
0596003749, about £6.00.

I'm reading this in conjunction with the Llama book, sections becomes
clear as I cover an additional chapters of the Llama book and work through
the exercises. I also have Intermediate Perl on the book shelf. Thanks to
Adam Trickett's talk
http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?TechTalks/3rdJune2006 for
pointing me in the right direction.

3) Good Small Business Guide, A & C Black Publishers Ltd, ISBN:
0713675012, about £20.00 (Purchased my copy from WHSmith).

Really concise, well laid out, informative reference packed full of
essential information. This book has saved me considerable time already
and contains many signposts to relevant sources of information. Brilliant
for starting and guiding the small business, social enterprise, charity,
sole trader, really any kind of small organization.

Damian

--
Damian L Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk - Quick and low-cost way to make an environment