Re: [Hampshire] Venues

Author: Lisi
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Venues
Friday 12 September 2008 17:22:35 に Dr Adam Trickett さんは書きました:
> Basingstoke would be great, but finding a venue not so great...

A venue has been offered!

<quote>
I wondered if there would be any interest in holding any monthly
meetings in Basingstoke.
I am a governor at a local secondary school close to the M3,train station
and bus routes. There is also good pub nearby and we have a reasonable IT
infrastructure, three of our IT classrooms and network having been
refurbished in the last 9 months. Cost is reasonable and space would not be
an issue. I would also be looking to get our IT department and some of our
senior students involved if appropriate. If there is interest let me know
and I will supply any info required i.e. confirmed cost. </quote>

Hence my reply.

Lisi