Re: [Hampshire] linux cd printer

Author: John Cooper
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] linux cd printer
Anton Piatek wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to be able to print artwork directly onto a cdr disk. Labels
> would probably work too, but direct to cd sounds easier.
>
> I know there are lots of inkjets that do this, but I cant find any
> that anyone has made fully work for printing a cd (most seem to use
> windows only software to print the cd images).
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations?
>
> Anton

This month's Linux Format has an article on printing direct to CD and
which printer is best to use:

*Make your own audio CDs* - Here's how to make a good-looking (and
sounding) disc to take Frank Zappa on the road using two great Free
Software tools. Now sheik yer boot screen! /(Daniel James)/

    Issue 110 (October 2008) - 25 killer apps

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=NewArchives

Discover Linux - Open Source Solutions to Business and Schools
http://discoverlinux.co.uk