Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee
Tony and Alan,

you don't want me to start dissecting the threads regarding the AGM thus
far. I have already accepted that the current committee have been busy.
Suffice to say there are about 6 emails and Adrian has tried to informally
and in a friendly way offer committee places. You tend to place a link to
the constitution in response to any question asked.

This feels abrupt and has led to me retracting my offer to stand as GO
just the once, not repeatedly and have offered to stand again. So it makes
everyone jumpy. Hugo then is asked to again to be returning officer. Quite
frankly Adrian's first declaration in an email dated Sun, August 17 was
enough for me and I replied in an appropriately friendly manner, you took
exception to this. I you both want every single post and detail you can, I
don't see why and it won't be for a couple of days.

>> and will be more than happy to undertake some work as part of the role.

> That sounds like a sensible starting point for a GO role.

Yes.

--
Damian L Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk - Quick and low-cost way to make an environment