Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: Next meeting and AGM

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: Next meeting and AGM

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56986100.hantslug.org.uk.12403': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Sep 22 22:45:47 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Monday 22 Sep 2008, you wrote:
> Dr Adam Trickett wrote:
> > Anyone interested in a rsnapshot talk? It's a very simple backup solution
> > that's in most standard distros and I've configured it and prepared a
> > talk if anyone is interested?
>
> Most certainly, although I'm unlikely to be able to make the meeting
> myself to see it. :(

Okay, I'll finish the talk and have it ready. I'll also bring along my "Backup
and Recovery" book in case anyone wants to look. The talk will go on
SlideShare and I'll make it available for the Hants-LUG site as well.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

To send one out of office message may be considered
unfortunate, but to send two looks like cluelessness.
    -- Simon Cozens