Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] WANTED: Chairman

Author: Victor Churchill
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] WANTED: Chairman
Adam, I would like to add my $0.02 of support and encouragement. I for
one am glad to hear that you are considering standing and feel that
you are undervaluing your contribution past present and future.
(That's not intended to discourage anyone else considering standing,
though... )
I personally feel a bit of a wimp for not putting myself forward for
any thing at this time - although I have all sorts of excuses. I too
would like to do a bit of paying-back but it's not really workable for
me just at the moment.