[Hampshire] Greetings from Farnborough

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: [Hampshire] Greetings from Farnborough
Hi,

I'm new to the group. I've been running Linux since the days of SuSE 8 and have been through Mandriva, 4 incarnations of Kubuntu and now trying a switch to FC9. I'm currently running a VIA mini-ITX server (Debian Etch) , an IPCop firewall and a Dell Precision laptop on FC9 with XP SP3 virtualised under Virtualbox.

I build and operate satellite transmission systems, TV studios and Avid video editing systems for a living.

I used to live Surrey and have been active on the Surrey list for a number of years. I moved to Farnborough a few years ago and thought it was about time I joined Hants too.

All the best,
Paul.