Re: [Hampshire] Hello

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hello
Becky Taylor wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight as to what goes on
> at the meetings? I wasn't too sure from the website. I'm guessing mostly
> getting to know people, etc.?

Usually a mixture of sitting around chatting, eating biscuits, looking
at PCs, fixing and breaking them, and giving and listening to technical
talks. Depending on the venue these all sometimes happen in different
areas, allowing you to decide what you want to do and when!

You can find videos of our talks on the website and will be able to see
photos too soon. (Alan is fixing the gallery, something I never got
round to doing!)

Tony