Re: [Hampshire] Does anyone else have any mad ideas to do wi…

Author: Greg Auger
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Does anyone else have any mad ideas to do with computers for if they came into a large sum of money?
Awesome idea to discuss Becky!

Personally I wouldn't want multiple computers around the house, just
one I could access from every room. (Through multiple screens in the
walls)

The media center would be favourite bit, watch recorded/live
TV/DVDs/Videos from anywhere. And when listening to music it would
follow you around the house if you moved around.

My next stop would be super-fast internet where linux CDs would
download in minutes or seconds. :D Of course it would other uses too
(streaming media, etc).

Greg.

.