[Hampshire] Quick question - How easy is it to install Linux…

Author: Becky Taylor
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Quick question - How easy is it to install Linux on macbook mini?
Hello Everyone,

I was considering saving for a mac mini, but if I can't install linux on
it.... I'm out.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a while back that you can install linux
on a mac, but I've been searching the web, and can't find anything much
on it.

Does anyone know

a) How easy it is to install linux on a mac mini (whilst still keeping
the Mac OS as well)

b) Which distros are able to be installed (I would be happy if Fedora,
Debian, or Mint could be installed - I suspect I should probably drop
Mint for a bit and try something new, and I've been meaning to try
debian or fedora for a while now...)

c) Also I've just thought - would that void the warranty on the mac mini?

Thanks

Becky