Re: [Hampshire] Refurbished kit supplier recommendations

Author: Martin Wimpress
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Refurbished kit supplier recommendations
Hi,

We use EuroPC for Refurbished Dell kit at work and I have even used them
for a new PC I bought for home recently. Although they are based in
Scotland if you order before 4:00pm the boxes are always waiting for us
the next morning.

* http://www.europc.co.uk

We've bought ~40 PC's from them and a similar number of LCD screen from
17" to 24". Only one PC has ever developed a problem and a Dell engineer
was summoned promptly and replaced the defunct parts without any hassles.

Once you have found what you want on their website my advice is to phone
them and haggle, we often get some additional discount :-)

Regards, Martin.