[Hampshire] KDE Wallet/Gnome Keyring integration

Author: Mark Johnson
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] KDE Wallet/Gnome Keyring integration
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know of a way to somehow integrate Kwallet and Gnome keyring for
storing passwords? By this I either mean:
Allowing Gnome applications to store their passwords in KWallet,
Allowing KDE applications to store their passwords in Gnome Keyrings, or
When I enter the password to open a keyring/wallet, causing the other to open
automatically.

The reason that I ask is that I have a mixture of KDE and Gnome apps on my
new
Eee PC (I've been solely a KDE man up until now) and it seems to defeat the
point of saving my passwords if I have to have multiple master passwords.

Cheers,
Mark