Re: [Hampshire] OT: Part-P rant

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OT: Part-P rant

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56cd9100.hantslug.org.uk.2100': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Oct 21 13:19:33 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:59:02 +0000
Tony Whitmore <tony@???> wrote:

Hello Tony,

> Some will. Depends on the electrician I suppose.

Yes, I overstated the case. Many won't, because they then become liable
if a fault develops in the certified work.

--
 Regards  _

Bet you thought you knew what I was about
Problem - Sex Pistols