Re: [Hampshire] Debian Lenny + Firefox 2.0.0.17+PrefbarCorre…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Debian Lenny + Firefox 2.0.0.17+PrefbarCorrection to first email.
On Wednesday 22 October 2008 12:04:00 Bond, Peter wrote:
> Also - how well is iceweasel tracking the Firefox releases?

According to Mozilla's website, the latest (non-beta) version of Firefox for
Linux is 3.0.3. I am running Lenny. I have Iceweasel 3.0.3.

The default Home page takes me to:
<quote>
Gran Paradiso Start Page
Gran Paradiso Icon

Welcome! It appears that you are running an early version of Gran Paradiso. We
encourage you to download the latest and greatest.
</quote>

Seems to me that Iceweasel is tracking Firefox pretty well!!

Lisi