Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer?…

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer? And afew other things
Hugo Mills <hugo@???> wrote:
> However, after an incident with half a pint of
> orange juice, my IBM Model M keyboard cleaned up
> beautifully (small pot of water and some cotton
> buds, plus soaking the keycaps in soapy water
> for an hour or so) and was pretty much
> unaffected by the process.

I understand dishwashers are an efficient way of
cleaning Model M's.

For the really grubby examples, the plastics and
keycaps can be soaked in a Milton solution. Just
remember to put the keycaps back in the right
places...

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.